The church is a part of the remarkable building belonging once to the French Girls Boarding School. It was built in 1918 according to a project by two architects: Ricardo Tuscany and Svetoslav Slavov. Father Gregory, the first priest and the French consul provided most of the funds for construction works. The church is Neocatholic style with strict proportions and decoration details. From the 1960’s, the building is used as a hospital.