Summer School for traditional crafts and contemporary applied arts. Monday, 20 Jun 2011 - Wednesday, 31 Aug 2011 Location: Ethnographic complex - from Monday to Friday[url=http://burgasmuseums.bg/topic.php?l=1&t=99]During this course artists and craftsmen will teach children and adults in traditional crafts and applied arts, as follows:
• Painting on glass, silk and ceramics;
• Creating a collage;
• Elaboration of projects for decorative fabrics;
• Produce a decorative wall panels;
• Working on a potter's wheel.
• Crochet and Bulgarian embroidery
• Designing own jewellery and souvenirs, clothing decoration[/url]