Burgas & Archaeology
100 years Balkan Wars
Monuments & Memorials
Points of Interest
Ores & Minerals
Crafts & Craftmasters
Customs & Rituals
Books and Publications
Proceeding of Burgas Museum
Annual Scientific Readings in Humanities
Open Access materials
Old fishermen looking for online apprentices
Journey of the Gull
Museums in the Region
Regional Burgas Museum offers mobile exhibitions to all museums, galleries and educational institutions in Bulgaria.
Each exhibition is presented in a separate brochure that can be downloaded from the website.
So far in the catalog you will find:
1. They defend the honor of Bulgaria (in Bulgarian)
2. European art from the 18th and 19th century (in Bulgarian)
3. The Woman from Burgas in the 30s and 40s of the 20th century (in Bulgarian)
4. Nestinarstvo - Bulgarian magic on fiery embers (in Bulgarian)
5. The ores in the Burgas region and their use(in Bulgarian)
6. The drug - medicine and poison (in Bulgarian)
Currently the mobile exhibitions are offered only in Bulgarian but upon request we may consider their translation in your language or provide you a guide in English, Russian or German.
If you are interested in one of these exhibitions, please contact us on the telephone numbers given inside the exhibition's presentations or via the contact form on the museum website.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXPOSITION, 8000 Burgas, blvd. Aleko Bogoridi 21
ETHNOGRAPHIC EXPOSITION, 8000 Burgas, Slavyanska St. 69
HISTORICAL EXPOSITION, 8000 Burgas, Lermontov St. 31
NATURAL HISTORY EXPOSITION, 8000 Burgas, Fotinov St. 30
Contact & Hours
+359 (0)56 820 344
Tuesday to Saturday 09:00-17:00
Closed: Sunday and Monday
Web Development @ OverHertz Ltd
© 2009-2018, Regional Burgas Museums. All rights reserved.